Good Group is an innovative and exciting company which seeks the very best talent. Join us for great career development opportunities in a fun environment where you’ll be rewarded and recognised. The GGL culture is built on the following values:
A passion for winning
We simply want to be the best, premium products & service
We challenge the status quo and encourage alternative views
We want to exceed our customer’s expectations
Fun and Enjoyment
We want all our staff AND our customers to have fun!
Valuing our People
We want to provide growth opportunities and career paths.
Front of HouseBotswana Butchery, Queenstown
Botswana Butchery, a premier Queenstown dining establishment, is seeking talented staff to join our busy team for an immediate start:
- Senior Waitstaff
- Head Expeditor
- Duty Manager
For all positions, those with relevant industry experience, training and who are looking to the long term need only apply.
- Restaurant Manager
The successful applicant will have had a minimum of 4 years in a similar role and be committed to Queenstown long term. A proven track record of management is required and references will need to be provided to support application.
If you think you have what it takes or would like any more information, please contact Matt: GM@botswanabutchery.co.nz
Eligibility to work in NZ is and fluent English are essential.
Sous Chef & Chef de PartieHarbourside Ocean Bar Grill, Auckland
Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill's Kitchen team is in need of some enthusiastic new leaders.
We are a highly motivated, strong team in need of passionate, energetic senior members who thrive on challenges, are well presented and organised.
Are you ready to take your career a step in the right direction?
· Skill level – 3yrs + experience is essential. Be willing to work and learn quickly.
· Resilient – Hard worker. You love a busy kitchen!
· Passionate – Live and breathe your craftsmanship!
· Punctual – Strong Time Management skills
· Pride – Immaculate presentation, Strong team player, fast, efficient, confident and professional
· Quality – Consistency in execution and delivery at all times, no excuses!
· Commitment – You want to be a part of this because you believe you can add value.
· Status – Eligibility to work in NZ is essential.
· Competitive remuneration
· Excellent career progression in one of New Zealand's leading hospitality group for the right applicants.
This position requires the applicant to have experience in fine dining establishments, with a proven track record of qualifications and achievements.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: Thomas.email@example.com
Chef de Partie, Demi Chef de Partie & Kitchen HandMaritime Hospitality, Auckland
It's HOT it's full on and it's going to be Auckland's busiest spot on the Waterfront due to open early 2016 in the newest hip dining precinct on the water. We're building a team that can take the heat behind the grill and pump out this exciting jaw dropping menu. Be apart of this exciting opportunity
Key Positions Available;
· Kitchen Hand
· Chef De Partie
· Demi Chef De Partie (* 1yr minimum experience required*)
- Skill level – 2yrs + experience is essential for Chef de Partie. 1 year for Kitchen hand & Demi Chef
- Resilient – Hard worker. You love a busy kitchen!
- Passionate – Live and breathe your craftsmanship!
- Punctual – Strong Time Management skills
- Pride – Immaculate presentation, Strong team player, fast, efficient, confident and professional
- Quality – Consistency in execution and delivery at all times, no excuses!
- Commitment – You want to be apart of this because you believe you can add value.
- Status – Eligibility to work in NZ is essential.
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent career progression in one of New Zealand's leading hospitality group for the right applicants.
If this excites you, apply today!
Please send a CV and cover letter with the role you are applying for in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Duty Manager & Senior WaitstaffBotswana Butchery & Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill, Auckland
Botswana Butchery Auckland and Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill are premium restaurants both situated in the historic Ferry building on Quay Street. Both restaurants are seeking strong team leaders.
Minimum 1 years experience in a senior hospitality role is required in addition to a current Managers Certificate.
Minimum 1 years experience in a high end establishment as a senior member of staff.
For the above positons the successful candidate will have:
- Impeccable presentation skills and a positive attitude
- Outstanding leadership qualities
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior food and wine knowledge
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Confident and well presented
- Dedicated to delivering superior service
- Flexible in terms of availability
- 100% committed and reliable to a career in hospitality
If you think you have what it takes, apply today including a current CV and which role you are interested in.
*Holding a valid work visa and fluent English is essential.
Chef de Partie & Kitchen HandBotswana Butchery, Auckland
Botswana Butchery, Auckland’s premium dining restaurant on the lakefront, is looking for a new addition to join their busy team.
Chef de Partie
Preference will be given to those with relevant industry experience, training and those looking to the long term.
NZ citizens/residents and valid visa holders need only apply.
Head ChefAikmans, Christchurch
We are seeking talented Head Chef to join our team in a busy kitchen, for an immediate start.
The successful applicant will be:
- An enthusiastic, motivated team player
- An excellent communicator who is able to give direction
- Enthusiastic and passionate about fine food
Applicants must have experience in a busy restaurant environment and have the ability to work fast and efficiently under pressure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years cooking experience
- Able to work in a small team environment
- An enthusiastic attitude and be willing to learn
If you're looking to take the next step up in the kitchen this could be the role for you.
Head ExprditorSafari Hospitality Ltd, Auckland
Botswana Butchery and Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill are situated in the historic Ferry Building on Quay Street, and currently have opportunities for a Head Expeditor.
'To co-ordinate the smooth running of all interactions between the Floor and the Kitchen'.
The head expediter ensures that all kitchen orders are prepared in a timely manner and according to menu and customer specifications. The expediter also finalizes the presentation of the plate and ensures that orders flow from the kitchen to the diners. The expediter will also direct kitchen runners and wait staff who are delivering completed orders.
Skill set needed:
- Can work well under pressure
- Perfected communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility - must be prepared to step into the kitchen or on to the floor at a moments notice
- Staff management skills
If you think you've got what it takes to be the Head Expeditor for Auckland's finest waterfront restaurants contact Vanessa Chant.