Good Group is an innovative and exciting company which seeks the very best talent. Join us for great career development opportunities in a fun environment where you’ll be rewarded and recognised. The GGL culture is built on the following values:
A passion for winning
We simply want to be the best, premium products & service
We challenge the status quo and encourage alternative views
We want to exceed our customer’s expectations
Fun and Enjoyment
We want all our staff AND our customers to have fun!
Valuing our People
We want to provide growth opportunities and career paths.
Bartenders & Duty ManagersBarmuda & Bardeaux Queenstown
Experienced Hospitality StarsBotswana Butchery Auckland & Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill
Botswana Butchery Auckland and Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill are premium restaurants both situated in the historic ferry building on Quay Street.
We are looking for keen, experienced people across the board who are accustomed to working in a fast paced environment.
- Bar Manager
- Duty Managers
- Senior waitstaff
The successful candidate will have:
- Impeccable presentation skills and a positive attitude
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior food and wine knowledge
- Relevant experience in a similar venue
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Well presented
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional service
- Flexible in terms of availability
- 100% committed and reliable with great attitudes
We have both full time and part time roles available
Chef de Partie and Demi Chef de Parties WantedBotswana Butchery & Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill Auckland
Botswana Butchery and Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill are situated in the historic Ferry Building on Quay Street, and currently have opportunities for experienced Chef de Parties and Demi Chef de Parties
Chef de Parties
The successful candidates must have:
- Good communication skills essential
- Flexibility on rostering
- Fluency in English a must
- Experience working in a high volume restaurant
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and thrive on challenges
- Be organised, clean and presentable
This position requires the applicant to have experience in fine dining establishments, with a proven track record of qualifications and achievements.
Demi Chef de Partie:
- At least two years experience in working in a professional, high volume kitchen
- Hygiene and personal presentation of the highest standards
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- will be able to work well under pressure
- Hardworking and reliable
- Good attitude and willingness to learn
We encourage our staff to reach their full potential in a friendly environment. Competitive remuneration and staff benefits available to the right applicants.
Experienced NZ citizens / residents need only apply.
Please contact Group Executive Chef Stuart Rogan: email@example.com
Head Expeditor and Multi-talented Restaurant Manager wanted!Botswana Butchery & Harbourside Ocean Bar Grill, Auckland
'To co-ordinate the smooth running of all interactions between the Floor and the Kitchen'.
The head expediter ensures that all kitchen orders are prepared in a timely manner and according to menu and customer specifications. The expediter also finalizes the presentation of the plate and ensures that orders flow from the kitchen to the diners. The expediter will also direct kitchen runners and wait staff who are delivering completed orders.
Skill set needed:
- Can work well under pressure
- Perfected communication skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Flexibility - must be prepared to step into the kitchen or on to the floor at a moments notice
- Staff management skills
'Leave no stone un-turned in our quest for excellence'
As part of the senior management team, the Restaurant Manager is one of the faces of our premium 'fun dining' restaurants and as such takes responsibility for full day to day operations to ensure this business exceeds Group expectations.
Skill set needed:
- 5+ years management and supervisory experience in a bar and food service environment.
- Proven experience in staff leadership and development
- Basic business math and accounting skills
- Understanding of the 24/7 nature of the hospitality operations environment.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
If you think you've got what it takes to be the Head Expeditor or restaurant Manager for Auckland's finest waterfront restaurants contact Joanna Bourke.
Joanna Bourke l General Manager
99 Quay Street, Auckland