Powered by BERZERK
Careers >> Payroll Administrator & Accounts Junior
We are looking for a Payroll Administrator & Accounts Junior to join our Head Office team based in downtown Queenstown.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the full weekly payroll process for the Good Group and its related entities and all related payroll duties. They will also provide HR support to the Office Manager as required. They will provide administrative assistance to the Head office team with particular regard to accounting data entry and general office administration and support. In this role you will take direction from, and accept responsibility for all tasks and duties allocated by, the Financial Controller and Office Manager.
1. Ability to accurately and efficiently process payroll and accounting data.
2. Polite manner when dealing with people across all mediums including telephone and email, as well as in person.
3. Ability to work under pressure.
4. Ability to take direction and prioritise work appropriately.
5. Ability to approach situations with an open mind and adapt well in a changing environment.
6. Motivation and problem solving abilities.
New Zealand payroll and legislation experience and knowledge are key requirements for this role.
This is a full-time role and long term commitment is essential.
If you think you have the dedication, skills and efficiency to fulfill this position, please submit your application and CV to: email@example.com